In February we were delighted to share the news that 9 ACRE Network members have been funded by The Nationwide Foundation, to run a series of training events in 2018. The events will increase the knowledge about community-led housing in rural communities, and help more residents to consider the local potential for such a project to address housing need in their area.
Details of all events will be shared on this page. For further information about a specific event please contact the relevant ACRE Network member.
Training dates for your diary, with further information provided (where available).
- South Central (event 1 of 2): Wednesday 13 June 2018, 10.00am - 4.00pm at Chesterton Community Centre, Oxfordshire (event run by Community First Oxfordshire) - FULL PROGRAMME CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE
- North East: Wednesday 20 June 2018, 10.00am - 4.00pm at The Sjøvoll Centre, Front Street, Durham(event run by Community Action Northumberland)
- South West (event 2 of 2): Tuesday 31 July 2018, 10.00am - 4.00pm at Norton-sub-Hamdon Village Hall, Somerset (event run by Devon Communities Together)
- East Midlands: Tuesday 11 September 2018, event to be held in Sleaford - timings and venue TBC (event run by Community Lincs)
- West Midlands: Tuesday 18 September 2018, event to be held in Telford/Wolverhampton area - timings and venue TBC (event run by Shropshire RCC)
- North West: Tuesday 9 October 2018, 10.00am - 4.00pm at St. Thomas Centre, Manchester (event run by Cheshire Community Action)
- South East (event 1 of 2): Wednesday 10 October 2018, timings TBC at Battle Memorial Hall, East Sussex (event run by Action in rural Sussex)
- South East (event 2 of 2): Friday 19 October 2018, timings TBC at Billinghurst Community Centre, West Sussex (event run by Action in rural Sussex)